When a biker is not riding his motorcycle, he is most likely talking about motorcycles. So that you are not speechless, we have compiled the best motorcycle quotes to impress your brother-in-law.
The truth is that we can become very tiring. Motorcycle lovers tend to be quite obsessive, even heavy with those around us, who will come to think that we are thinking about motorcycles all day. They are right. Personally, when I get off the motorcycle or leave the workshop, I am immediately thinking about my next outing or the part I need for my motorcycle, or even what will be the next tool that will decorate my workshop.
That is why I have decided to write this post, to collect the best motorcycle quotes that any self-respecting biker should know.
Some are quotes that have been pronounced or written by famous or famous people and others have simply reminded me of motorcycles.
Motorcycle quotes related to our obsession with them
- “On my tombstone they will carve:” It was never fast enough for me. ” Hunter S. Thompson
- “My first car was a motorcycle.” Adam Carolla
- “God did not create metal so that man could make paper clips!” Harley davidson
- “I asked God for a motorcycle, but I know that God doesn’t work that way. So I stole a motorcycle and asked for forgiveness. ” Emo Philips
Only a motorist knows why a dog sticks its head out of a car windowAnonymous
- “Money can’t buy happiness, but it can buy a motorcycle.” Anonymous
- “Sometimes your knight in shining armor turns out to be a motorcyclist in dirty leathers.” Anonymous
- “Motorcycling is not dangerous in itself. However, he is extremely relentless with inattention, ignorance, incompetence or stupidity. ” Anonymous
- “Fake bikers have an image to maintain. Bikers really don’t give a shit. ” Anonymous
- “In the world of a motorcyclist there are no strangers, only friends we do not know”
- “Riding a motorcycle is the most fun you can do dressed.” Kevin Schwantz
- “Riding a motorcycle without clothes is the best thing you can do without clothes.” Kevin Schwantz
- “The motorcycle, that organ that is outside the body, but that you need to live.”
Motorcycle quotes related to mechanics
- “A motorcycle works entirely in accordance with the laws of reason, and a study of the art of motorcycle maintenance is actually a miniature study of the art of rationality itself.” Robert M. Pirsig. By the way, I recommend his book on the art of maintaining motorcycles .
- “Although riding a motorcycle is romantic, motorcycle maintenance is purely classic.” Robert M. Pirsig.
- “That’s all the motorcycle is, a system of concepts made of steel.”
- “Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebar to the saddle.” Anonymous
- “All you need is a powerful engine.” Anonymous
- “The only bike that doesn’t break is the one you don’t take out of your garage.”
Quotes about driving motorcycles
- “There are two types of motorcyclists, those who have fallen and those who will fall”
- “In a car you are always in a compartment and, as you are used to, you do not realize that through the car window all you see is more television. You are a passive observer and everything moves next to you in a boring way, on a screen ”. Robert M. Pirsig
- “Travel big, travel far, travel by motorcycle, travel for free.” Foster Kinn
- “Until I went to college and had my first bike, I didn’t understand the thrill of speed.” Vin Diesel
- “I look better when I take off my helmet after a long motorcycle ride. I have shine and a bit of hoof hair ”. Eric Bana
If you want to be happy for a day; baby. If you want to be happy for a year; get married. But if you want to be happy all your life; drive a motorcycleAnonymous
- “The most important thing is to have a good relationship with the bike… you have to understand what it wants. I think of a motorcycle as a woman, and I know it sounds silly, but it’s true. ” Valentino rossi
- “Riding a motorcycle is like an art, something you do because you feel something inside you.” Valentino rossi
- “I know I drive like a girl, so try to keep up with me.” Anonymous
- “My motorcycle is more demanding than my lover, she wants me to ride it every day.” Anonymous
- “You live longer for five minutes riding fast than other people in their entire life.” – Marco Simoncelli
“Sometimes you need a full tank of gas to be able to think clearly.”ANONYMOUS
- “You’re just a motorcycle ride away from being in a good mood.” Anonymous
- “You don’t lose an hour when you go on two wheels.” Anonymous
- “The straights are for fast bikes, the curves are for fast riders.” Anonymous
- “Curves; for some it is time to slow down, for others it is just a reason to get closer to the asphalt ”. Anonymous
- “Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.”
- “If you can still hear your fears, down a gear.” Anonymous
- “The reason I do it is because if you do it wrong, it will kill you. If you think it’s too dangerous, go home, mow the lawn and leave it to us. ” Guy Martin ( Isle of Man TT ).
- “Saddlebags can never hold everything you want, but they can hold everything you need”
- “When I see God, it is time to stop.” Kevin Schwantz
- “Between two points the fastest is a lot of curves”, Cesc Piella.
- “Never lend your motorcycle or your wife, because they can screw you.”
- “If your ass hurts, don’t blame it on your bike, that’s because you haven’t traveled enough.”
- “When you drive a car it’s like watching a movie go by. When you ride a motorcycle, you are the protagonist ”.
- “The motorcycle is my passion, riding a motorcycle is a passion to share.”
Short quotes about motorcycles
- “The perfect man? A poet on a motorcycle ”. Lucinda williams
- “If you don’t drive in the rain, you don’t drive.” Anonymous
- “Running is life. Anything sooner or later is just waiting. ” Steve McQueen
- “You don’t need a therapist if you have a motorcycle, any kind of motorcycle!” Dan Aykroyd
- “Love is that feeling you have when you like something as much as your motorcycle.” Hunter S. Thompson
- “Motorcycles are like handcuffs; if it’s not yours, don’t touch it. ” Anonymous
- “A motorcycle on the street is worth twice as much as parked.” Anonymous
- “On a motorcycle nobody asks how much is left?” Stacy Westfall
- “You don’t stop when you get old; you get old when you stop driving ”. Anonymous
- “Never hit the gas with your ego.” Anonymous
“Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul.” Anonymous
- “Life is short, buy yourself a motorcycle.” Anonymous
- “When life takes a curve, lean on it.” Anonymous
- “The lower I go, the more she likes it.” Anonymous
- “Don’t lead the pack if you don’t know where you’re going.”
- “We only regret the walks we did not take.” Anonymous
- “My motorcycle does not vibrate, it beats.”
- “Ah, but were you attacking?”
- “The intelligence chases me but I’m faster”.
- “If your head is worth a dollar, buy yourself a dollar helmet .”
- “Without my motorcycle I am nothing.”
- “The only bike that doesn’t break is the one you don’t take out of your garage.”
- “Why are motorcycle dealers closed on Sundays? Because Sunday is for worship… Catholics go to church and bikers go to the road ”. Justin skalka
- “98% of the Harleys sold are still on the road. The other 2% came home ”. Anonymous
- “I’d rather ride my motorcycle thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my motorcycle.” Anonymous
- “What do you call a motorcyclist who does not wear a helmet? An organ donor ”. David perry
- “You know what the sexiest thing in the world is? A grandmother on a Harley ”. Anonymous
- “I drive too fast to worry about my cholesterol.”
- “Keep your motorcycle in good condition: motorcycle boots are not comfortable for walking.” Anonymous
- “I have good news! I just saved a ton of money on my insurance by leaving the police behind. “
- “Most of my money was spent on motorcycles, women, and whiskey. The rest I wasted ”.
- “I had an accident with a smart car today, it is sinister. My bike is fine ”. Anonymous
- “If you want to live a happy life, don’t teach your wife to ride a motorcycle.” Junaid jamshed
Philosophical quotes about motorcycles
- “Happiness is not around the corner, happiness is back.” Anonymous
- “I don’t ride a motorcycle to add days to my life. I ride a motorcycle to give life to my days ”. Anonymous
- “Life is like a motorcycle ride, it all depends on how you drive.” Anonymous
- “Life isn’t about waiting for the storms to pass – it’s about learning to drive in the rain!” Anonymous
- “When I ride my motorcycle, I am glad to be alive. When I stop riding my motorcycle, I am glad to be alive. ”- Neil Peart
- “A long journey is the answer to your questions that you will soon forget.” Anonymous
- “Sometimes you need a really tortuous path to straighten your head.”
- “You never get lost on a motorcycle.”
- “The only impossible journey is the one you never start.” Anonymous
- “You never see a motorcycle parked outside a psychiatrist’s office.”
- “A long journey … A little more laughter, A little less worry, A little more kindness, A little less rushed.”
“Running is life. Anything sooner or later is just waiting ”
- “A motorcycle trip takes the frustration out of life in less than a kilometer.” Armand Ensanian
- “Sometimes the people around you will not understand your journey. It is not necessary, it is not for them. Anonymous
- “A traveler must be happy, not perfect.” Anonymous
- “God gave you the soul, your parents gave you life, Harley put the motorcycle on, never break this symbiosis and keep all 3 in good condition, that is the secret of happiness.” Nomadic Paraca Berones.
- “Sometimes I am sad, but I remember that I have a motorcycle and it goes away.”
This is our selection of motorcycle quotes, do you know any more? Leave it in a comment.